Water born intumescent coating for steelwork fire protection and decoration.
- Classified for 30, 60, 90 and 120 minutes fire protection according to EN 13501-2 / EN 13381-4
- Classified on squared and circular hollow sections
- Classified on light profiles (S/V up to 434 m-1)
- No need of top coating even in high humidity environments
- Water borne, low VOC, protects both steelwork and the environment
- Wide range of colour finish available
Two hours fire resistance test on a circular hollow column.
Designed to provide the best performance on CHS
AITHON A90H achieved fire resistance classification even in the hardest test: a 7 cm diameter circular hollow section still showed an amazing char integrity after more than two hours of fire.
Approved for clean rooms fire protection
Thank to its very low emission to the environment, A90H is approved for steelwork fire protection in clean rooms (Outgassing tests at 40°C: 2,6 μg/g). This is a guarantee for any sensitive buildings like schools and hospitals.